Sunday, March 18, 2012

Blog about my charming Prince

I don't know the reason why I chose to write a blog after three years. May be its because of the happiness given by my prince has driven me to write this blog. Kindly forgive me if there are any mistakes.
Well, this topic might scratch many people minds as when did I find my prince, who is it, where did it happen and lot more doubts.
Let me give you few facts about him. To start with, he is such a nice person. People will fall in love with him at the first sight. He is born with a boon of making people happy around him by hiding all his feelings without telling it to anyone. He is very smart, handsome and chubby boy. Every part of his face is soo messimerising. When I hold his hands, I forget the whole world around me. He gives me happiness in all situations. I don't even have to see him in person, but just on seeing his photo itself gives me change of mind and happiness. He has such a beautiful smile.
I think this is high time to reveal the name of my prince. He is none other than my nephew cute little Vinay.I call him Chintu:). I took him for the very first time in my hands on 21st November 2011 morning 10'o clock. He is such a charming boy I have ever met. Whenever I carry him , play with him or just a memory of him makes me extremely happy. He behaves the most notiest when he is in my hands and when I am around him. He is a very smart intelligent boy. He loves when people around him speak to him. He tries to make us understand his cute language and respond him back and at the same time he is a very decent boy to respond us back with his cute sounds. He likes only cold temperature and gets really irritated with hot temperatures and I analysed his character to be a very cool guy.
One of the most happiest moment of my life was the following incident with him. On his 10th day of birth, after all his routines, I tried to put him to sleep. In his half sleepy mood, I lied down on the corner of the bed and was tapping him mildly next to me. It was a very tiring day and I slept off without confirming my little boy's sleep. After sometime of my deep sleep, I got up suddenly. But for a surprise, I felt a warm cute little hands hugging around my neck and a very charming cute little face was near my face. I couldnt believe that tears were flowing on my cheeks and that minute I realised that even extreme happiness also makes us cry. I am not even sure that I wil go thru the same type of situation and happiness again in my life..

1 comment:

Meenu said...

wow tats a very cute gesture di!! and i know u will make a great chitti to him:):) but again that was an aweosme moment i can totally relate:)