Sunday, July 20, 2008

About Myself

Well to start of with....a big hai to everyone from ramya krishnamurthy....
My Equation of Life is "Life is short and can be lived only once and if u live it RIGHT..once is enough"
I'm a healthy human being who has entered tis world some 20 yrs back and still trying to understand all about the happenings in my life in this world...I'm a medical student which happened by an accident after an incident...
Asusual i'm a person who loves my family very much and hav a lot of friends who support me in soo many ways....
i'm a fun loving person....people who are not very very close to me, enjoy being around wit me for the jokes tat i crack and for the gud treat of fum which i giv them...
but i have some hand full of people who i like...no no love soooooo much than anyother thing in tis world , will hav a great problem with me...as i find some reason or the other to fight with them always... i believe in the saying "anger is the easiest and sweetest way of showing our love to our loved ones":)
then i love to collect photos and see them ample number of times without getting bored with it....i love listening to music especially unnikrishnan's songs...i'm a diehard fan of unnikrishnan....i love watching cricket....and one more important thing which i love doing it is, tat as i've already told fighting with my loved ones....
about future..i dont have any gr8 plans..as life comes i take it.....
well tats all about me....
may be my next blog will be interesting....
waiting to write more....

3 comments:

Meenu said...

hey really ...a good way to start blogging.. guess u should definitely continue blogging.blog on topics in medicine..it will help others to gain knowledge abt it..some thing like gynecology...;) wat say..

Antony said...

Hey Rams, you are too good in writing gal!! Kudos! keep writing and write things in medicine as meens says.
But i still wonder why Meens is very particular about Gynecology... he he he ;)

Find me Out :-) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.